Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Beautiful gifts that will give twice!

In an effort to support a "philanthropic habit" I have developed, I recently became a consultant for Compelling Creations jewelry. My very first order of business is to raise some money for Mayan Families to help bring the spirit of Christmas to as many families as possible.

Therefore, 100% of my commission will be sent to Mayan Families on ALL orders placed between now and Saturday, November 27th. The orders do not have to come from members of MFC so feel free to share this email with as many people as you want.

Be sure to check out the "Fe Familia Amigos" pendant found in the All That Matters Collection. It's beautiful!

Here's the link to my web-page: www.compelling-creations.com/kellyholzworth

No comments:

Post a Comment