Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fun at the Tierra Linda Pre-school!




The box was as much fun as the slide!
























Two members of the Connexiones group, Joyce and Gladys gave the fantastic gift of a Little Tikes slide to the children of the Tierra Linda pre-school!

The children could not believe their eyes when it was delivered!

As the members of Connexiones group assembled the slide, they had lots of anxious helpers!

Once it was assembled the children had the greatest time. It was the close of the day for the pre-school but it was hard to get the children to go home!


This may be the first Little Tikes slide to wear out!







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to go back and help! I did so well learning Spanish while I was there - I hope I pick it back up again. I have not been studying - I need to study!!!

    ReplyDelete