Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beautiful Guatemalan cards and cook book fundraiser!

A few years ago, I made beautiful photocards (printed professionally on Kodak 5x7 paper) and personally paid for these cards hoping to use them as a fundraiser for GAFI (our online forum of Guatemalan adoptive families) to raise funds for Mayan Families.

I still have some gift cards available and thought this would be a good time to remind you as the holidays near. If you make a donation to Mayan Families through paypal for a minimum amount, I would be happy to send you or your recipient a beautiful gift card. All you have to do is forward me your paypal receipt as proof of donation made and I will send it directly to your recipient (with personalized message on the back) or send to you inside a larger envelope for your distribution. I will pay the postage.

I have several cards still available which have been pictured on my personal blog: http://shooman. blogspot. com/2009/ 10/mayan- families- fundraiser. html

We also still have cookbooks left - the cost is $10 each and includes shipping. These make great holiday gifts. Please contact me directly if you are interested in these. Pictures of the cookbook are also on the blog.

Thanks for your support.

Rena

No comments:

Post a Comment